Welcome to our online payments system
These secure systems allow you to pay your LIPA payment request/invoice online. Please see the relevant sections below for guidance on how to use these payment facilities.
We realise that overseas students may not necessarily have UK banking facilities so we have established a partnership with Uni-Pay who offer efficient and cost effective ways to pay.
If you are an overseas student and wish to make a
- Tuition Fee Deposit Payment ,
- Tuition Fee Payment or a
- Tuition Fee Instalment Payment
please click on the Uni-Pay icon below.
Additional instructions and details of charges for the use of the Uni-Pay website can be found here or in the Uni-Pay FAQs.
If you are a UK student with UK banking or UK Debit/Credit Card facilities and wish to make a payment for:
- Audition Fees,
- BA Honours Undergraduate or Foundation Certificate Courses,
- LIPA 4:19 Exam/Summer School Fee/Show Tickets or
- Miscellaneous Fees
please follow the instructions below.
To use this payment facility you will need the following:
- your Student Record/Customer Number,
- your Payment Request/Invoice Number & amount,
- a valid UK Debit or Credit Card (acceptable cards are illustrated below) &
- to have read and accepted the LIPA terms and conditions of the transaction.
Please contact Accounts Receivable on 0151 330 3085 if you have any queries or email email@example.com regarding card use of this facility.
All successful payments will be given a transaction number, which you should retain as confirmation of payment. You will also receive an e-mail receipt of your payment from RBS WorldPay.
Please complete the form below with the details and amount you wish to pay. Upon submitting your details for authorisation, you will automatically be transferred to the RBS WorldPay secure server whereupon you will be asked to enter your card details to complete the transaction.